Gigs that are gone but not forgotten..
Saturday 24th March at The Barn, Blisworth supporting King’s Gambit
Sunday 8th April at the Labour Club, Northampton – the return of Cave
Friday 13th April at the re-opening of the Northampton Museum.
Saturday 28th April at Lyveden New Bield – Gregg, Nick Ellison & Jo Blake Cave as part of the ‘BB’s World’ event
Gregg, with Cave, appeared at the 3TM Festival in Marburg
They played the Main Stage on Saturday 7th and Sunday 8th July
Gregg Cave with Nick Ellison played The Vintage Festival (July 13th to 15th) at Boughton House in Northamptonshire.
Gregg and Nick played on the ‘Serious Types Record Label’ Stage on Saturday 14th July.
In August, Gregg & Nick Ellison appeared at the famous Sidmouth Folk Week
On Friday 19th October 2012, Gregg & Nick Ellison embarked on a seven date tour of Germany. In addition there was a ‘Bon Voyage’ date at The Racehorse in Northampton on Sunday 14th October and a ‘Welcome Home’ date on Tuesday 30th October at the Labour Club in Charles Street, Northampton.
- Sunday 14th – The Racehorse (Front Bar), Northampton
- Friday 19th – Molly Malone’s, Marburg, Germany
- Saturday 20th – Marburg, Germany
- Monday 22nd – Berlin, Germany
- Tuesday 23rd – Waschhaus, Potsdam, Germany
- Wednesday 24th – Rückholz, Potsdam, Germany
- Thursday 25th -Potsdam, Germany
- Friday 26th – Welcome Hotel, Marburg, Germany
- Tuesday 30th- Acoustic Silence, the legendary Labour Club, Northampton
For these dates, Gregg and Nick recorded the new album ‘Keep The Beggars Warm’ – this is a limited edition release through TweedMusic is available NOW.
Saturday 17th November – Rugby Roots – Supporting James Hickman and Dan Cassidy
- January 16th – Ely Folk Club – Supporting Jackie Oates
- February 8th – The Legendary Labour Club – Special guest for OttersGear
- April 26th – Wessex Acoustic – Supporting John Kirkpatrick
- May 3rd - The Vic Poole Street Northampton NN1 3EX
- June 8th- Spratton Folk Day
- June 18th – Milgi’s Yurt, Cardiff
- June 19th - Gwdihŵ Bar, Cardiff, Wales
- June 20th - Left Bank, Bristol
- July 12th-14th – Ely Folk Festival, Cambridgeshire
- July 17th – The Caledonia, Liverpool
- July 28th – Cambridge Folk Festival, Cherry Hinton, Cambridge
- August 3rd – Joystock, Farthingstone, Northamptonshire
- August 10th – The Artichoke, Moulton, near Northampton
- Thursday 22nd to Sunday 25th August – Shambala Festival, near Market Harborough
- Sunday 13th October - Banbury Folk Festival, an afternoon concert in Miller’s Bar at The Mill in Banbury